By Mary McMurran
New within the Wiley sequence in Forensic medical Psychology, Alcohol-Related Violence: Prevention and therapy presents an authoritative choice of the newest evaluation and remedy concepts for alcohol-related aggression and violence.
- Features contributions from prime overseas teachers and practitioners
- Offers necessary counsel for practitioners relating to intervention to minimize alcohol-related aggression and violence
- Describes evidence-based interventions at a couple of degrees, together with populations, bar room, households, undefined, and individuals
Read or Download Alcohol-Related Violence: Prevention and Treatment (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology) PDF
Best forensic psychology books
From the preliminary research of a criminal offense to the sentencing of an criminal, many daily practices in the felony justice process contain advanced mental procedures. This quantity analyzes the approaches fascinated by such projects as interviewing witnesses, detecting deception, and eliciting eyewitness studies and id from adults and kids.
Well-informed and expert interviewing is a key consider facing suspects, sufferers and witnesses. skilled police and investigators comprehend this from their very own perform, and there's now a considerable physique of analysis and concept in psychology which helps this tradition and will advisor either education and the improvement of investigative paintings.
While undertaking parenting plan reviews, psychological overall healthiness pros have to be conscious of a myriad of other elements. extra so than in the other type of forensic review, they need to fully grasp the most up-tp-date findings in developmental learn, behavioral psychology, attachment idea, and criminal matters to verify their reviews.
'The 3rd in a sequence explicating the legal brain, this quantity summarizes observations, interpretations, and conclusions derived from a research of 121 legal males who used medicines and/or alcohol to extra. initially set in writing via Yochelson ahead of his dying in 1976, the fabrics have been edited and up to date via Samenow for booklet.
- Clueless in New England: the unsolved disappearances of Paula Welden, Connie Smith and Katherine Hull
- Forensic Case Formulation (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology)
- Preventing Boundary Violations in Clinical Practice
- Folgen einer Geiselnahme: Das Stockholmsyndrom: Eine erwiesene Wissenschaft oder Einzelphänomen? (German Edition)
Extra resources for Alcohol-Related Violence: Prevention and Treatment (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology)